Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is “really, really happy” at Lazio and will not leave the club during the January transfer window, agent Mateja Kezman insisted.Milinkovic-Savic was heavily linked with a move during the off-season amid reported interest from the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester United and Juventus.The 23-year-old Serbia international midfielder, however, remained at Lazio, though Serie A duo AC Milan and Inter have emerged as potential suitors. Article continues below Editors’ Picks ‘There is no creativity’ – Can Solskjaer get Man Utd scoring freely again? ‘Everyone legged it on to the pitch!’ – How Foden went from Man City superfan to future superstar Emery out of jail – for now – as brilliant Pepe papers over Arsenal’s cracks What is Manchester United’s ownership situation and how would Kevin Glazer’s sale of shares affect the club? But former Chelsea striker Kezman said Milinkovic-Savic – who has scored three goals in Serie A this season – will stay in the Italian capital this month.”Sergej is really, really happy at Lazio,” Kezman told lalaziosiamonoi.it. “He showed how much he loves the club and fans by choosing to stay, despite having many offers.”All young players have ups and downs. He had a tough start to the season, but game by game he’s improved, getting back to his usual levels in the last month.”People often forget that he’s not a striker. His job isn’t to score. He does a lot for the team during a game.”He won’t leave Lazio this month, that’s 100 per cent certain. It’s not right to talk about him possibly moving away every time.”He has a long contract with the Biancocelesti, he’s happy with them and above all he’s not for sale this month.”We must respect [Claudio] Lotito as the President. Lazio are also a great club, with all due respect for other sides.”
“The human cost of the crisis is devastating. We are extremely worried that all indicators point to a dramatically worsening situation in the months ahead,” said the UN Assistant Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs, Kyung-wha Kang in a news release issued by the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA). According to the news release, Ms. Kang visited Baghdad and Erbil to discuss the humanitarian crisis, where she spoke with women “who had lost virtually everything.” She is currently on a visit to the region, which will include stops in Jordan and Turkey before wrapping up on Sunday, 6 December.Ms. Kang stressed that responding to the basic needs of these people will require increased capacity, as well as improved access and security is of utmost importance, adding that insecurity “puts the whole aid operation in Iraq at risk.”Voicing concerns at the impact of economic crisis in the Kurdistan region and in Iraq, she urged the international community to step forward and provide urgent funding for lifesaving assistance, stating that “if this doesn’t happen, the impact will be terribly damaging.”“Funding is needed to keep programmes open and to help rebuild areas retaken from ISIL so that people can return voluntarily and safely to their homes,” Ms. Kang explained at the end of her two-day mission in Iraq. According to the UN, nearly 10 million people in Iraq are now in need of some form of humanitarian assistance and close to 3.2 million people are internally displaced since January 2014.Further, OCHA estimates indicate that the aid response efforts in the country are critically underfunded, forcing humanitarian partners to close scores of lifesaving programmes.Lastly, OCHA said that of the highly prioritized $498 million plan launched in June to respond to the most acute needs in the second half of 2015, less than 50 percent has been received.