Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is “really, really happy” at Lazio and will not leave the club during the January transfer window, agent Mateja Kezman insisted.Milinkovic-Savic was heavily linked with a move during the off-season amid reported interest from the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester United and Juventus.The 23-year-old Serbia international midfielder, however, remained at Lazio, though Serie A duo AC Milan and Inter have emerged as potential suitors. Article continues below Editors’ Picks ‘There is no creativity’ – Can Solskjaer get Man Utd scoring freely again? ‘Everyone legged it on to the pitch!’ – How Foden went from Man City superfan to future superstar Emery out of jail – for now – as brilliant Pepe papers over Arsenal’s cracks What is Manchester United’s ownership situation and how would Kevin Glazer’s sale of shares affect the club? But former Chelsea striker Kezman said Milinkovic-Savic – who has scored three goals in Serie A this season – will stay in the Italian capital this month.”Sergej is really, really happy at Lazio,” Kezman told lalaziosiamonoi.it. “He showed how much he loves the club and fans by choosing to stay, despite having many offers.”All young players have ups and downs. He had a tough start to the season, but game by game he’s improved, getting back to his usual levels in the last month.”People often forget that he’s not a striker. His job isn’t to score. He does a lot for the team during a game.”He won’t leave Lazio this month, that’s 100 per cent certain. It’s not right to talk about him possibly moving away every time.”He has a long contract with the Biancocelesti, he’s happy with them and above all he’s not for sale this month.”We must respect [Claudio] Lotito as the President. Lazio are also a great club, with all due respect for other sides.”
Chennai: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) conducted searches at 14 locations in Tamil Nadu on Saturday as part of its probe into the ‘Ansarulla’ terror module case, officials said.Agency sleuths conducted searches at the residences of the 14 people arrested in the case after they were deported from Saudi Arabia. The searches were conducted at five locations in Ramanathapuram district, two in Theni and one each in Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Thanjavur, Perambalur, Nagapattinam and Thiruvarur districts, the NIA said in a release. Also Read – MP woman hangs herself after killing three children”During the searches, a laptop, seven mobile phones, five SIM cards, three memory cards, one hard disk drive, two pen drives, one internet dongle, nine CDs/DVDs and about 50 documents have been seized,” the agency said. The seized items would be submitted before a special court for NIA cases here and the digital devices would be sent for cyber forensic examination. The NIA said the case was registered based on credible information that the accused, owing allegiance to terrorist organisations ISIS, al Qaeda and SIMI, while being within and beyond India, had conspired and made preparations to wage war against the government by forming the terror outfit ‘Ansarulla’. Also Read – Uddhav bats for ‘Sena CM'”The accused persons and their associates had collected funds and made preparations to carry out terrorist attacks in India, with the intention of establishing Islamic rule” in the country, it said. They have been “actively recruiting” individuals to strike terror in India and have also been disseminating videos and other ‘jihadi’ propaganda material exhorting supporters to conduct terrorist attacks through various methods, including the use of explosives, poison, knives and vehicles, as means of attack, it said. The NIA has arrested total 16 people in connection with the case. The searches come a day after a special NIA court had granted the probe agency eight-day custody of the 16 arrested. The NIA had said the agency needed to take the accused to various places to verify the evidence collected against them during the investigation.